St Albans Indoor Soft Play Centre, DJ’s Jungle Adventure
- Parents or guardians must remain in the building at all times.
- Members of staff monitor the use of the equipment. Staff are not provided to supervise your children using the facilities.
- For hygiene reasons socks MUST be worn at times by everyone – available to purchase.
- No food, including sweets, or drinks are to be taken onto the play equipment.
- Only food and drink purchased at DJ’s Jungle Cafe can be consumed on the premises.
- Paid sessions are for 2 hours. At full capacity, sessions may be limited to this time, but generally you may stay as long as you like.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building or immediately outside the entrance.
- Personal items must be left with parents or guardians. DJ’s Jungle Adventure does not accept liability for theft.
- DJ’s Jungle Adventure Management reserves the right to alter times, prices, menu’s and equipment without prior notification.
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
- Any child that has been sick/has diarrhea on the premises will not be allowed back on the equipment.
- Birthday cakes cannot be brought onto the premises unless a party has been booked with DJ’s.
- Please ensure children play in the age-appropriate area and children may be asked to leave because of unruly behaviour. No throwing or removal of balls/bricks from the play area.
- Refunds will not be given.
Open 7 days a week from 10-6.00, with special after school meal deals, DJ’s Jungle Adventure is ideal for Kid’s parties or just a great place to burn off your child’s excess energy in a safe clean and fun environment.